· Doesn’t close chip bags. Chips always stale despite chip clips being in plain site
· Spills food in the fridge and liquids – leave it there to harden and fester
· Will not throw out old food “has a tougher stomach than most”
· Old food not in containers so the mold grows in my fridge giving me the lovely task of frequent sanitation on the bins and such
· Makes really smelly foods – onions and brussel sprouts and doesn’t ventilate the area, so that seeps into the bedrooms.
· Never cleans the top of the stove after use
· Never cleans the floor after cooking –
· Leaves groceries out for me to put away
· Leaves take out cartons, Tupperware practically empty in the fridge
· Leaves tupperware in sink with dried food on the side of it
· Also leaves said Tupperware in the car for days and days so when I get it, there is mold in the nooks – or worse. (Editors note: I believe i created human life from UNKNOWINGLY leaving a dish in the car. I do this for science)
· Leaves dirty dishes in the sink – but doesn’t soak
· Helps me by clearing the dishes from the “coffee table” and leaves them in the sink for me. I still have to load the dishwasher and wash the dried food off of the plates
· Doesn’t take out the garbage unless I “hint” to him by removing the overflowing bag, tying it, then leaving by the back door.